Hairdressers are exposed to a range of risks. Whether you are a mobile hairdresser, salon owner or rent space in a salon Metcalfe Insurance Services are able to provide you with a comprehensive and competitively priced cover.
The focal point of hairdressers treatment insurance is cover for 'Treatment Risk'. This covers your business against claims from clients for injury and any subsequent loss of business attraction resulting from your services and treatments such as styling, dyeing, and cosmetic hair removal. Some services are more difficult to insure such as tanning and piercing but we have the markets.
Hairdressers' contents insurance will require a comprehensive list of high value equipment, which might need to be covered separately. Don't forget to also list stock.
Main areas to cover:
- "All Risks" cover for contents and stock
- Hairdressing and beauty treatment liability cover
- Employers and Public Liability cover (injury to working partners)
- Internal and external glass breakages
- Business Interruption compensation
- Comprehensive money cover
- Tools & Equipment cover
- Stock and contents in transit cover
- Compensation for the replacement of stolen keys
- Cover for seasonal stock increases
- Exhibition cover
- Accidental telephone line failure
- Accidental electric, water and gas supplies failure
- Business Legal Expenses Insurance
- Goods in transit for mobile operators
Call us on 0161 480 0170 .. our office is OPEN right now. (Get the answers you need from an expert now.)
If you prefer, use the enquiry form on this page and we'll call you back at your convenience (be sure to leave a number we can contact you on).