Protecting you

Quoteline 0161 480 0170

Household insurance

Your home is the most valuable asset you own. You therefore need to make sure that it is properly insured against unforeseen events such as burglary, flood, fire, accidental damage and subsidence. Call Metcalfe now!

The most popular types of home insurance are buildings and contents insurance:

Buildings Insurance

This policy covers bricks and mortar together with fitted kitchens and bathrooms. Having suitable home insurance is a condition on your mortgage. Adequate buildings insurance should cover the full cost of rebuilding your home. Buildings insurance usually includes accidental damage of glass and sanitary fittings, architects costs and surveyors fees, and alternative accommodation costs.

Contents Insurance

Insure all your personal possessions to cover the cost of replacing any items such as electrical equipment, furniture and clothing. Do not underestimate the value of your possessions and inform your insurer about expensive individual items such as antiques or jewellery. Content insurance policies traditionally feature audio, video and PC equipment coverage. Accidental damage of fixed glass furniture and mirrors is included. Personal cash and credit cards are also covered when stolen from the home.

Optional Extras

  • Personal possessions outside the home
  • Family legal protection
  • Extra accidental damage cover
  • Personal injury claims
  • Contract claims
  • Employment claims

Get in touch to find out what we can do for you.

Enquire & we'll call you back

Use the enquiry form on this page and we'll call you back at your convenience during office hours (be sure to leave a number we can contact you on).

If you prefer to phone, during office hours you can call us on 0161 480 0170 to get answers directly from one of our specialists.

Tweet this page Tweet this page Share this page Share

image of a lounge in a modern home

We can call you ..