Manufacturing and distribution insurance
Metcalfe Insurance Services caters for businesses such as manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers, importers and exporters as well as industrial unit owners (if rented out see Landlord Let Property Commercial).
Metcalfe Insurance can offer the following covers:
- Property Damage caused by fire and special perils (including theft, vandalism, storm, flood, impact etc) to Buildings, Plant and Machinery, Stock, Goods in Transit, Computer equipment and other contents
- Property Damage for your equipment or goods held elsewhere
- Loss of profit insurance following a claim for property damage
- Money insurance and employee fidelity
- Public Liability, Products Liability and Employers Liability
- Warehouse keeper's liability for goods in trust
- Hauliers' liability for goods in trust
- Damage to Glass and Sanitary fittings
- Goods in Transit in the UK and Europe
- Marine Imports and Exports
- Specialist Engineering all risks covered for key items of plant including business interruption
- Deterioration of stock in freezers and cold store following failure of machinery
- Environmental Damage Liability
- Product contamination and recall
- Theft cover
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Personal Accident and Sickness for staff and / or key employees
- Statutory inspection of all lifting and pressure plant and inspection of other key items of plant
Our packages include certain sections such as property damage or material damage and public liability as standard. We will advise you on the options that can be added per request and/or required by law such as engineering inspection and employers liability cover.
Other areas are covered optionally but the more areas you insure the more you shield your business from potential dangers.
In case you have a commercial combined insurance policy but want an alternative quote feel free to call us to discuss your requirements.
Enquire & we'll call you back
Use the enquiry form on this page and we'll call you back at your convenience during office hours (be sure to leave a number we can contact you on).
If you prefer to phone, during office hours you can call us FREE on 0800 594 4800 to get answers directly from one of our specialists.