Who we insure with
As insurance brokers we can source your insurance policy from most of the leading insurers in the UK. This breadth of choice makes it even more likely we can get you a great deal on your insurance.
Here's a selection:
- Allianz is the second largest international insurance and financial services organization in the world. The company acquired Cornhill Insurance in 1986 and is now present in more than 70 countries with over 180,000 employees with headquarters in Munich.
- Aviva plc is the world's fifth-largest insurance group and the largest insurance group in the UK. It was created by the merger of Norwich Union and CGU plc (which itself came from the 1998 merger of Commercial Union and General Accident in 2000). The Company's main activities are general and life insurance. It has around £316 billion of assets under management and 54,000 employees, including just under 30,000 in the UK, serving 50 million customers worldwide.
- AXA is a group of insurance companies, headquartered in Paris, operating globally and with five operating business segments: Life & Savings, Property & Casualty, International Insurance (including reinsurance), Asset Management and Other Financial Services. AXA took over Equitable in 1991, Guardian Royal Exchange in 1999, and in 2000 Sun Life & Provincial Holdings. AXA ranks as the 15th biggest company in the world (based on revenue) on the 2006 Fortune Global 500 list.
- Legal and General
- Legal & General Group Plc is a British based financial services company that provides life, health and other insurance, as well as pensions and investments.
- RSA Insurance Group
- RSA Insurance Group plc is a British general insurance company formerly known as Royal & Sun Alliance, listed in the FTSE 100 with over £7bn in revenue in 2008.
- Zurich Financial Services AG is a major financial services group based in Zürich, Switzerland. In 1998 the company acquired British American Financial Services (which itself owned Eagle Star), and in 1985 Allied Dunbar.